Creative and results-driven BRAND & MARKETING PROFESSIONAL with over 8 years of experience driving the development, execution and management of successful MarCom campaigns. Offers success increasing brand loyalty and recognition, and generating strong, compelling & distinct corporate and brand image. Brings strong marketing and branding insights reinforced by in-depth industry research and analysis to overcome barriers to drive dramatic ROI.
Capably builds and maintains strong internal and external partnership, exercising top quality communication skills, in addition to managing end-to-end projects in an effective and professional fashion, consistently delivering quality results within timeline and budgetary parameters.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Brand & Marketing Development
- Strategic Market Planning
- Total Communication Strategies
- Strategic Contract Negotiations
- B2C Marketing Program Enhancement
- Product Optimization & Innovation
- Event & Tradeshow Management
- Marketing Budget Management
- MarCom Budget Management
RECORD OF SUCCESS
TEAM LEAD (Contract), EQAO via DRAKE, Canada. Apr, Jun, Jul 2010; Mar-Aug 2011
Engaged and quickly recognized for innate leadership as part of the EQAO centralized evaluation process and selected as the Room Leader to helm staff engagement of a team of 7, and ensure confidential, effective materials management.
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT, IPSOS Canada. Dec 2009 – Feb 2010
Co-authored a marketing white paper ‘From Emigrant to Immigrant-Marketing to New Canadians’ with the Senior Vice President, evaluating the importance of emotional marketing compared to traditional marketing. Transcribed the importance of targeting evolving diverse cultural and ethnic groups in Canada, compared to the traditional mass marketing approaches and successfully released the emotional marketing report in the IPSOS network garnering more than 300+ downloads from primarily key decision makers in medium to large sized organizations across various industries.
AGM MARKETING-Corporate (2008–2009)
MARKETING MANAGER-Corporate (2007–2008)
KAPICO GROUP HOLDING CO. Founded in 1950, KAPICO Group is a privately owned international corporation with 40+ subsidiary and joint venture operations across 11 countries.
Established a reputation for shrewd strategic planning, Marcom Budget & brand management, business development, and agency management resulting promotion from Marketing Manager to AGM Marketing.
- Developed and managed marketing budgets $500K+, implementing localized marketing and communications strategies to zero-in on global branding program opportunities across 11 countries.
- Evaluated international markets automotive aftermarket trends, responding to market insights with tactical promotional plans.
- Consolidated numerous agencies under one umbrella, leading process design & resources while manning contract negotiations.
- Synergized 30 retail outlets under a unified brand name, leading brand revival & direct mail campaigns to curtail sales impact.
- Directed pricing, features, and offers in conjunction with promotional initiatives and automotive aftermarket product launches.
- Helmed analytics and research, measuring ROI and dissecting project successes to inform long term divisional growth.
- Established a first-of-kind loyalty program to gain increased grassroots support from retail and business customers.
- Led sales channel training to aid the launch, implementation and maintenance of new and established promotional programs.
- Spearheaded 3-national road shows for world renowned automotive aftermarket suppliers, directing the creative integration of OEM and corporate branding into marketing, communications, and media relations collateral to capture 100% of attendees.
- Envisioned and launched the marketing and communications strategy for KAPICO’s 5-Star luxury maternity hospital, overseeing the development of marketing activities targeting high net worth clientele.
- Refreshed Healthcare communications spanning print, digital, billboards, radio and internet to align with high-net worth audiences.
- Increased value proposition by negotiating exclusive designer-wear fashion showcase for expectant mothers and internal healthcare information counter from ‘Mamas & Papas’ international in the hospital premises.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (2003–2007)
ASST. MARKETING MANAGER (2001–2003)
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (1998–2001)
FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY – NOKIA. Authorized distributor for NOKIA mobile phones; & the 1st value-added reseller for Nokia Networks in the Middle East
Built the Marketing dept. development of MarCom and PR best practices. Guided the team during a period of exponential growth, accelerated product launches and go-to-market strategies.
- Managed an annual $1.8M promotional budget covering national retail and distributor channels.
- Transformed sales-promotional strategies stemming from stakeholder and segment priorities into successful retail MarCom initiatives incorporating branding, collateral, web and product launch events.
- Established integrated retail & distributor channel outbound campaigns across print, in-store, and call center, to ambient media, outdoor, text message and radio; enhancing brand value and avg. year-on-year retail sales growth of 50% annually.
- Initiated new avenues of stakeholder communication, guiding a compelling narrative to close Press, Loyalty, and Marketing gaps and increase support from retail outlets, managing analytics and senior management advisory services.
- Project managed MarCom retail programs by liaising with advertising & external merchandising agencies to track campaigns.
- Shaped and realized new strategic business directions & retail initiatives for mobile based VAS.
- Catapulted brand and consumer loyalty through a first of kind points-based loyalty program and customer retention campaigns.
- Empowered Corporate Social Responsibility through local event participation and youth sponsorship activities.
- Conceptualized & executed tradeshows, managing budgets, scope and timeframe to generate additional 12% sales revenue.
PROJECT CONSULTANT, York University’s Bridging Program (Feb & Mar 2011)
Entrusted to lead a 5-member consulting project team and direct the completion of “Project Panda-International Market Entry Decision Model” for an entrepreneurial e-commerce firm. Instrumental in formulating project strategy, zeroing-in on a holistic view of this entrepreneurial practice to coordinate and successfully implement a well-regarded model.
Member, CAMP NETWORKING, Canada. (Feb 2010 – Present)
Active participant in networking events, educational and professional development forums.
MARKETING CERTIFICATE, IEP BRIDGING PROGRAM
York University, Toronto, ON
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN MARKETING (MBA)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.SC.)
Christ College India
EXECUTIVE “INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY” PROGRAM
Kellogg School of Management, USA.
London Chamber of Commerce & Industry (LCCI), Kuwait.